A diverse and inclusive workplace is more critical now than ever. Organizations achieve workplace diversity when they actively seek and employ those with a wide range of traits, experiences, and identities. These characteristics include age, race, gender, physical and mental abilities, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious affiliation, and socioeconomic status. Studies show that organizations that build diverse teams can attract more highly qualified candidates than those that do not.
Check out this list of resources to help you find employment opportunities with organizations that are actively recruiting diverse candidates. These employers represent a wide range of industries, including education, finance, healthcare, manufacturing, marketing, non-profit, technology, and many others. They recognize the value that diversity brings to their organization and the importance of making it a priority.
- Diversity.com Diversity.com
- PDN Recruits The Number One Diversity Recruitment Tool | PDN Recruits
- iHispano Home | iHispano
- Black Career Network Home | Black Career Network
- Black Jobs Black Jobs | Careers and Employment For African Americans
- Hispanic/Latino Professionals Association (HLPA) HLPA Job Fairs
- WorkplaceDiversity.com Home | Diversity Jobs and Employment (workplacediversity.com)
- Fairygodboss Jobs, Company Reviews, Career Advice and Community | Fairygodboss
- AbilityLinks A Website for Job Seekers with Disabilities and Inclusive Employers | AbilityLinks
- Noirefy Noirefy – Find. Connect. Match
- Pink Jobs LGBT Pink Jobs – LGBT, Gay Friendly Jobs and Candidates (pink-jobs.com)
- PowerToFly Daily Virtual Events Helping You Grow Professionally (powertofly.com)