Welcome to the UNT at Frisco Career Community!
Services Offered by the Career Center
The Career Center provides a full range of services to support students and alumni at all points along the employment path, including:
- Resume and cover letter writing
- Mock interviews
- Career planning
- Job search strategies
- Finding success with networking and informational interviews
- Navigating Handshake and other online job postings
- Making the most of career fairs
PERSONALIZED CAREER/INTERNSHIP ADVICE
Schedule an appointment for assistance with major selection, writing a resume or CV, interview preparation, job or internship search and more. To find your Career Coach, go to Meet the UNT Career Coaches. To schedule an appointment, use Navigate.
ON DEMAND CAREER SERVICES
All UNT students and alumni have access to on demand services and opportunities through the Career Center to assist in achieving their career goals. Check out our Remote and On-Demand Career Center Services for Students & Alumni!
Employers value students with real-world work experience, and research shows that students who complete an internship or other type of experience receive a greater number of job offers and a higher starting salary when they graduate.
- Internship information for Applied Arts & Sciences majors.
- Internship information for all other UNT at Frisco students (not Applied Arts & Sciences majors).