Welcome to the UNT at Frisco Career Community!
Through out this site, there are various resources available that will make it easier for students to find and secure great job and internship opportunities, but also help employers find great UNT students. The staff of the Career Center are available to assist both students and employers seeking them, to connect with each other. It is never too early to start planning for your next opportunity.
Students may take advantage of our drop-in hours or set up an appointment with one of our staff members for career coaching. We also offer a number of services online, so you may take advantage of those 24/7. We assist with major selection, internship planning, resume writing, practice interviews, and other job application skills. Our goal is to connect students with the opportunity of their dreams!
Go Mean Green!
Dan Naegeli, Assistant Vice President – UNT Career Center
Services Offered by the Career Center
The Career Center provides a full range of services to support students and alumni at all points along the employment path, including:
- Resume and cover letter writing
- Mock interviews
- Career planning
- Job search strategies
- Finding success with networking and informational interviews
- Navigating Handshake and other online job postings
- Making the most of career fairs
To see all the information and services offered by the Career Center, select the Career Community for the College or School that’s associated with your major below. If you don’t know the College or School for your major, you can find it in the UNT Degree Programs list!
- Business Career Community
- Education Career Community
- Engineering Career Community
- Journalism Career Community
- Liberal Arts & Social Sciences Career Community
- Merchandising, Hospitality and Tourism Career Community
- New College (Bachelor of Applied Arts & Sciences) Career Community
We encourage you to explore the resources and services the Career Center has to offer, attend an upcoming career event, and schedule an appointment with the Career Coach or Internship Specialist at UNT at Frisco.
VIRTUAL CAREER SERVICES
All UNT students and alumni have access to virtual services and opportunities through the Career Center to assist in achieving their career goals. Check out our Virtual Career Center Services for Students & Alumni!
Employers value students with real-world work experience, and research shows that students who complete an internship or other type of experience receive a greater number of job offers and a higher starting salary when they graduate.
- Internship information for Applied Arts & Sciences majors.
- Internship information for all other UNT at Frisco students (not Applied Arts & Sciences majors).