The Urban Analyst will support all activities of the Urban development portfolio and provide asset and property management for all of 42’s urban portfolio.
42 Real Estate is a development and investment firm that specializes in corporate build-to-suit, real estate investments, and urban community revitalization. With a heavy focus on the industrial sector, 42 has a history of successful urban development, including the revitalization of Deep Ellum, and is open to a variety of real estate opportunities.
The ideal candidate will be a team player, detail-oriented and comfortable working in a flexible environment as well as have a strong academic record and a passion for real estate. This is a great “hands-on” opportunity for a candidate desiring to become a real estate expert in creative retail, office and hotel spaces.
Typical tasks will include:
· Build, maintain and monitor financial models in Excel utilizing property financial statements,
budgets, leases, expense information and market assumptions;
· Support the underwriting, analysis and execution of real estate acquisitions and dispositions;
· Prepare and compile due diligence materials, budgets, financial models and schedules;
· Identify strengths and weaknesses of proposed transactions;
· Produce project acquisition proposals and materials necessary for presentations related thereto;
· Help coordinate the closing of transactions;
· Prepare and produce budgets, financial models, market reports necessary for debt/equity proposals and investor reporting;
· Conduct and present strategic recommendations based on market research;
· Generally stay informed of current industry and market trends including attending industry conferences;
· Manage utility providers and monthly billing/expense processes;
· Manage rent collections, the CAM reconciliation process, and related reporting;
· Manage the move-ins and move-outs of all tenants and verify security deposit transactions;
· Verify all tenant responsibilities have been fulfilled, including insurance, HVAC maintenance, etc;
· Create, monitor, track and interpret project data including contracts, schedules, budgets and cash flows on an on‐going basis; and
· Assist in lease negotiations and other special projects and assignments as they may arise
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Valid Texas Driver’s License and personal transportation
· Flexibility to work overtime and weekends as needed