Music Operation Specialist Intern
Want to join the fastest-growing social platform focused on providing local and global videos to all people? Join Clapper!
We are looking for a Music Operation Specialist to find, research, collect music & SFX adding into Clapper. Clapper Music Content Operations team’s vision is to efficiently build and support the world’s greatest music corpus and help power the products that depend on it.
The role is fast-paced and requires a strong sense of process ownership and engagement, as well as problem solving to help optimize and mature complex workflows for our extended Music Content Operations workforce.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 1-3 years of experience in content Operation or Music related industry. Short video platform working experience is preferred.
- Experience designing, documenting, measuring, and managing operational processes.
- Analytical and structured problem solving experience.
- Good sense of Music content. Viral taste or social taste is preferred
- Music or media content operations or equivalent experience.
- Ability to thrive in a complex and evolving business and team environment.
- Attentive to detail, with excellent communication skills.
- Research local music market trends and Influencer growth pattern; provide operation strategies and support execution.
- Deep communication and collaboration with local KOLs, musician, producer and other digital channels to develop online community reputation and brand awareness.
- Day-to-day operations and ensure high quality music/sounds submitted and added into Clapper.
- Partner with music license vendor to identify and drive continuous improvement license music adding into Clapper.