Technical Documentation Coordinator (Engineering) (Dallas, TX)
Technical Documentation Coordinator
AC Horn Manufacturing
AC Horn Manufacturing is the leading provider of specialized processing equipment for the food industry. Our best-in-class roasting, milling, and popcorn machinery are built with quality and innovation in mind—and we offer a level of craftsmanship that is simply not found in competitive products.
As a family-owned business for over 100 years, we credit our success to integrity, unwavering focus on quality, and the dedication and expertise of our 75 valued employees.
AC Horn Manufacturing has an opportunity for a Technical Coordinator. This position works directly with our Engineering Department. This role is responsible for executing, modifying and maintaining the documentation on all projects. The ideal candidate will have experience using Inventor, AutoCAD and enjoys a fast-paced work environment.
· Manages documentation on all projects from sales to commissioning
· Reviews sales orders and verifies technical specifications
· Works with sales department to create Statements of Work (SOW)
· Assist team with formatting and drafting drawings using Inventor and AutoCAD
· Maintains record of Document Change Request (DCR)
· Assist with department’s process improvement initiatives
· Reviews and prepares work orders to be distributed to the Production Dept.
· Facilitates the flow of work orders
· Minimum of two years’ experience working as a draftsman or in other capacity directly related to Engineering
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Dependable, organized, analytical thinker
· Ability to work with and apply mathematical concepts
· Must be proficient in Microsoft-Office
· Must be proficient in AutoCAD.
· Must be proficient in Inventor or similar 3D drawing program
· Working knowledge of ERP systems and MRP. (ECI-M1, Preferred)
· Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects at one time without sacrificing quality of work.
· Ability to effectively interact with all members of the organization and work with cross-functional teams.
· Ability to work in an office environment for a minimum of 40 hours weekly
AC Horn Manufacturing is an EEO Employer
FLSA: Full-Time NON-EXEMPT
Competitive Salary and Benefits package
Qualified applicants must be legally authorized to work in the Unites States.
Sponsorship is not available for this position