This is an entry-level position.
If you dream with a career in factory automation, this job may be ideal for you!
We’re looking for a self-starter with a passion for factory automation who enjoys tackling new engineering challenges.
You’ll be working for a leading machine vision and robotics system integrator in the heart of North Texas. You will have the opportunity to learn a lot of different automation technologies and work in a wide range of industries such as food, automotive, aerospace, consumer products, semiconductor, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, etc.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Will be working with a passionate team of machine vision and robotics engineers developing turn-key solutions for our customers.
- You will be involved in all phases of the project execution from conceptual design to testing to final installation and commissioning on-site.
- You will be performing on-site support services.
- While you do all this, you will also work with the team to continuously improve our internal processes.
- You will find leadership opportunities everywhere.
The ideal candidate:
- Top of his/her class in an engineering school (mechanical, electrical, mechatronics, computer science, etc)
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Outgoing personality with excellent communication skills. Must be able to interact efficiently with other team members and customers with efficiency and confidence.
- Very good organizational skills with the ability to successfully manage multiple tasks and projects in parallel.
- Will need to travel up to 40%-70% of the time depending on project and customer needs.