We drive the evolution of data infrastructure, processes, products and services to provide a highly scalable and well-performing data platform, including exploring or using architectural patterns such as microservices, pre-compute, saga pattern, CQRS, and message bus as needed. We value you and your ability to debate efficient design and ideal user experience for a variety of unrealized features. We need you to propose your ideas to tackle and improve the status quo.
We are equal opportunity, make reasonable accommodations, and highly value diversity and inclusion. Your perspective is essential! You will provide your well-considered opinions on our data strategy roadmaps. You will clearly and simply present your work and market-moving outcomes at internal lunch and learns, team meetings, and engineering group meetings.
To Land This Internship You’ll Need:
- Pursuing degree in mathematics, computer science, or data science.
- Full stack experience, preferably using React, Nodejs, Java, and Kafka.
- Experience in data structures, model building, and implementation.
- Experience in streaming data, SQL, NoSQL, ETL modeling, data caching, schema design, or data warehouse design.
- Ability to describe concepts and whiteboard designs dealing with elegant math, abstract thought, or sophisticated algorithms.
Now, Blow Our Minds With Any Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience in actually wrangling the data you need to run your models as opposed to relying on other teams for data prep.
- Graph theory knowledge and ability to design imputed data identification and prediction systems.
- Experience with ML classification and categorization solutions, both for known finite dimensions and dimensionality discovery/reduction.
- Experience in state modeling and reinforcement learning.