Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Position –DevOps Engineer – Entry Level – Recent Graduate
Location –Irving, TX
Must be eligible to work in the United States without Visa Sponsorship now or in the future.
The Opportunity –
Are you looking to start your career in technology? Then this is a fantastic opportunity for you! Atos empowers the most dynamic brands in the world with digital disruption of their industries and digital advancement of their companies. Each year we support graduates across the globe to start their digital journey, we’re with you all the way – nurturing your talent, developing your potential and helping you achieve your ambitions.
In this position, you will learn to be responsible for the following:
- Bare Metal Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Handle code release and operational tasks within a distributed team with a focus on automation, maintainability, security and customer happiness
- Act as L2-L3 support for incidents, problems and service request
- Work with various Atos and 3rd party teams to resolve incidents and implement changes
- Analyze Incident ticket trends and Problem tickets for system optimization opportunities to eliminate toil
- Improve error budgets and hands on design and development of solutions to address reliability issues and/or risks
- Make usage of CI/CD framework to rapidly support lifecycle management of the platform
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field (within 12 months of graduation)
- Minimum GPA: 3.0
- Experience in Python
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and handle time efficiently
- Willingness to develop in various areas of Cloud scope
The following skills are not required, but would be a plus:
- Understanding of Agile development and SCRUM concepts
- Understanding of CI/CD concepts and toolset (i.e. Jenkins, Bitbucket)
- Google Cloud
- Windows, Linux