Innovative start-up division seeks organized, efficient and highly creative marketing assistant with intermediate to advanced photography and videography experience for live bee removal service. The right candidate must be able to utilize excellent time management skills across multiple projects, and consistently meet deadlines.
- Collaborate with internal creative and content teams (and, at times, external partners) to concept and storyboard multiple ideas or versions against internal briefs.
- Provide support for sales, SEO, marketing and office initiatives.
- Lead creation or assist with all aspects of production for various types of motion graphic video content.
- Responsible for the look, tone, and narrative arc of content in alignment with brand messaging.
- Video campaign creation with collaboration on art direction, concept development, and storyboarding.
- Clearly communicate production and editing processes to teams, handle multiple projects simultaneously, and proactively prioritize work with content team lead.
- Intermediate to advanced-level command of design and motion applications, standard design applications, and video editing software including Adobe Creative Suite.
- Advanced photography skills including DSL camera hardware, gimbals, ISO speeds, color balance, lighting, composition, lens selection and depth of field
- You have excellent camera skills and can set up and run a shoot on your own (knowledge of sound and lighting best practices is beneficial).
- Not afraid of bees (we provide the proper safety equipment) or heights (you will need to climb up a ladder to shoot on roofs or near trees).
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Can do attitude with the ability to help wherever necessary.
This position has a high level of independence and requires employees to ask when in need of assistance.