Entry Level Systems Engineer – MBSE Accelerator Program (Innovation)–290925
We are pioneers. We were the first to break the sound barrier and design the first functional jetpack. We were aboard NASA’s first lunar mission and brought advanced tiltrotor systems to market. Today, we are defining the future of on-demand mobility. At Bell, we are proud to be an iconic company with superb talent, rapidly creating novel and coveted vertical lift experiences.
Bell’s Innovation team is seeking motivated engineering candidates to join our Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) team. Strong candidates with an interest in aircraft system architecture, modeling and analysis will experience immersive training in MBSE methods and practices to become an expert practitioner using Cameo tools.
System Engineers at Bell work on cutting-edge aircraft technology with opportunities in the following areas:
- End-to-end aircraft architecture modeling and requirements definition
- System-of-system modeling of aircraft fleets in operational environments
- Autonomous systems modeling and development
- Complex mission system definition and modeling
- Integration of highly advanced technologies into usable products
- Collaboration with an extensive team of aircraft designers to build cutting-edge vertical lift aircraft
- Bachelor’s Degree in Aerospace, Mechanical, Electrical, Software, Systems Engineering or similar
- Master’s Degree in Engineering is preferred
- All years of experience will be considered.
- Engineering design experience preferred
- Systems engineering experience preferred
- Model-Based Systems Engineering experience preferred
Don’t miss the chance to join a diverse, inclusive environment where you feel a sense of belonging. As a member of our global workforce, you will collaborate with dedicated, enthusiastic teams where unique experiences, backgrounds and ideas combined with a strong passion for our products take us above and beyond flight.
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR)., Non-U.S. persons selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to export-restricted information. , The ITAR/EAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.