Bethesda Game Studios Dallas, part of the ZeniMax Media Inc. family of companies, is looking for an Associate Programmer to join our team to develop AAA games for PC and consoles.
- Work on gameplay systems, tools, and other features as required across multiple platforms and technologies
- Collaborate with team members to design solutions and plan work
- Provide estimates and delivers work on schedule
- Participate in code reviews
- Work closely with designers, artists, and animators to bring the vision of the game to life
- Reports to the Lead Programmer
- Game related programming experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent demonstrable experience
- Strong C++ design and coding experience
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to write clear, maintainable, portable code that conforms to standards and practices
- Ability to quickly adapt to new technologies and tasks
- Self-motivated team player with very strong work ethic and cooperative attitude
- Solid organization and time management skills
- Solid oral and written communication skills
- Cross-platform experience
- Experience with the C++ standard library and boost
- Experience with idTech, Creation Engine, Unreal Engine
- Data structure and algorithm knowledge
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do – from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.