Reports to: Neighborhood Manager/ Assistant Property Manager
Objective: To provide an excellent level of service to residents and prospective residents
Responsibilities: Responsible for resident and guest communications and experience, including but not limited to the following duties:
· Communicate pertinent information promptly to the leasing and management teams.
· Gain extensive knowledge of the community, retailers, and Billingsley.
· Enforce the privacy and confidentiality of all guests.
· Coordinate monthly scheduled events by planning, marketing, attending, and presenting.
· Schedule, maintain, and markets each rental facility on the property to ensure revenue meets or exceeds goals. Includes annually distributing amenity bands and maintaining fob access systems.
· Routinely walks community for curb appeal, community action items and lease violations.
· Responsible for Doggie DNA collections, results, and communication.
· Actively seeks resident resolution resulting in positive feedback from residents via online review and social media.
· Proactive approach with communicating with residents on a quarterly basis
· Hand off from MI Coordinate to RSA – contact the resident to welcome and check in. Provide another point of contact.
· Perform occasional audits on items such garages, storages, and other rentable items.
· Ensures the resolution of resident concerns. Includes coordination with Community Director or Neighborhood Manager and Maintenance Coordinators to complete repairs.
· Monitor and responses to J Turner surveys and all other rating and review sites reflected on BirdEye reporting to confirm timeliness and resolution of any concerns.
· Actively promotes residents and guests to provide online reviews and complete J Turner surveys
· Assist with the coordination of resident events.
· Submit service requests through online resident management software, as necessary.
· Complete follow-up communication with residents for service requests.
· Maintain a resident outreach program throughout the lease cycle to ensure satisfaction (7 days RSA/30 days Leasing /90 days RSA /180 days after move-in Leasing, 120 days before lease end RSA)
· Maintain a professional and friendly rapport with residents, team members, and contractors/vendors.
· Represent Billingsley professionally through dress and behavior per the Billingsley Standards of Excellence.
· Deliver the highest level of resident satisfaction through responsive, consistent, positive, and professional interactions.
· Welcome residents and prospective residents upon entrance to the leasing center.
· Answer incoming phone calls, schedules appointments, and assists customers with all questions or concerns.
· Handle all emergency situations including incident reporting according to Billingsley policy and procedures.
· Understand and communicates package delivery policies to residents and assists as needed.
· Ability to work weekends is required
· Perform other related duties as assigned to meet the needs of the business.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum one year of Customer Service experience.
- Prior Multi-Family industry experience preferred.
- Computer/Electronics: Skilled in using computers, tablets, office equipment and mobile phones to communicate, enter data, or process information, including Microsoft Office applications. Yardi experience a plus.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Robust benefit package, including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Company-paid Life and Disability coverage
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Employee lease discounts available
- Monthly employee recognition awards
- Career path and growth opportunities available
- Fun and team-oriented culture