Welcome to a fresh idea in banking. Here at Capital One, we’re reimagining how people bank. You see, we believe banking should fit our customers’ everyday lives – not the other way around. When a customer contacts us, we don’t want them to simply have an interaction, we want them to have an experience that makes them say WOW!
Our Auto Navigator team has been hard at work strategizing ways to provide legendary support that our customers and associates rave about. Expect to work in a fun, fast paced environment, where customer experience goals are recognized and encouraged. Our Auto Navigator tool allows customers to find their perfect car and get pre-qualified for financing right from the comfort of their home! As a Customer Service Experience Specialist on the Auto Navigator team, you will support customers as they utilize this tool to navigate through their car purchasing process.
We’re not just looking to fill open positions – we seek outgoing, passionate people who want to start a long career with a knack for making someone’s day. How cool would it be to tell your friends that your job is to be a ray of sunshine and find solutions that create a happy and loyal customer?
If we’ve caught your attention, read on!
- Are you the one that people turn to when they need to solve a problem?
- Are you quick on your feet to make a decision?
- Do you love the latest technology and do almost everything on your cell phone?
- Do you consider yourself talkative?
- Are you naturally curious and have an appetite for learning?
- Seriously now, if you’re nodding along and like what you are reading, let’s talk!
Capital One prioritizes the health and safety of our associates. In light of COVID-19, we are complying with the CDC guidelines for social distancing. The vast majority of Capital One roles, including this role, have temporarily moved to work at home. When Capital One returns to normal operations, this role will return to the assigned onsite work location.
To ensure productivity in a home environment, applicants must meet the space and technology requirements outlined below. These requirements will no longer be applicable once the role returns onsite.
Work at Home Technology Requirements:
- A secure home office environment that is free from background noise and distractions of any kind
- A reliable high-speed broadband Internet service provider (ISP):
- Dial up or Satellite Internet service providers are not sufficient
- ISP must be hardwired (Wifi prohibited) and must be used for Capital One purposes only during your schedule and would need to be in place at start of employment
- The ISP speed/bandwidth must be 5 megabytes per second (minimum required) or higher (10+ preferred). Please contact your ISP for confirmation. Check your internet service provider speed/bandwidth at http://www.speedtest.net/
- Answer inbound calls and greet customers with positive energy and enthusiasm
- Thrive in a fast-paced, lively and dynamic work environment
- Take an active role in educating customers about our products and services
- Use a conversation based approach to uncover customer needs using open-ended questions – after all, scripts are for robots
- Guide customers through the online application process
- Assist customers with account questions in an energetic and spirited manner
- Perform multiple tasks / navigate multiple systems simultaneously to service the customer’s account or troubleshoot their questions and issues
- Build trust and confidence with our customers that we are there to help serve their needs and reach their financial goals
- Strive for first call resolution, and take true ownership of customer needs and issues
- Own your personal development to achieve job proficiency, meet performance goals and independently keep your own technical know-how up to date
Department Hours of Operation:
- Monday – Friday: 8am-8pm
- Saturday: 9am-6pm
- At least 1 year of customer service experience
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent certification
- At least 6 months of experience troubleshooting in a call center environment
- At least 1 year of customer service experience in a call center environment
- At least 6 months using Google Suite or Microsoft Office
- At least 6 months of sales or finance experience
- Associates or Bachelors Degree
- At least (40+ words per minute) typing skills