CLFC is seeking a Marketing and Advertising Intern (“Intern”) to assist CLFC and its franchisees with their marketing and advertising programs, materials, and processes. This will be a paid position of $15 per hour, with the time commitment being 12-15 hours per week. Work hours are flexible, but the job requires work to be conducted in person, at the FSC. The Intern will report to CLFC’s Director of Marketing but will also have the opportunity to work with cross-functional team members in the organization, including other members of CLFC’s leadership team.
CLFC is the franchisor of Children’s Lighthouse Early Learning Schools. We are an established and growing company with 61 franchised locations operating in 8 states, and many more under development. In addition to meeting the criteria below, the ideal candidate is someone who will be starting their junior year in the fall of 2021 and who is interested in a full-time, salaried position in the field of marketing and advertising upon graduation.
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to our Director of Marketing, Colin Berry, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Creating content for marketing pieces
- Working with national agency to brainstorm and develop campaigns
- Scheduling content for accounts
- Building analytics reports
- Monitoring competitors’ social and promotional campaigns
- Maintaining digital brand presence through review management
- Completing additional responsibilities in conjunction with job performance progression
Skill Requirements Include:
- Working knowledge of how to actively engage with social media platformss such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Demonstrable research, writing, and organizational skills
- Demonstrable ability to provide detail-oriented editing and review of materials and documents
Ability to work with Adobe Creative Suites and edit videos are a plus, but are not required.