Cintas is offering a Management Trainee program to college graduates designed to prepare you for your professional life. We have the same goals. You want an exceptional job, and we want a dedicated employee-partner to join our team and lead our company. Cintas is currently seeking a Management Trainee to participate in an extensive, well-structured training program designed to provide a strong knowledge of all aspects of our business. The Management Trainee program combines a series of rotations in various departments and classroom seminars, with the purpose of preparing the individual for a leadership role in the area that maximizes their strengths and career advancement potential. Upon completion of the program, the Management Trainee will be eligible to apply for a position in one of several areas, including but not limited to: Outside Sales, Production/Warehouse Management, Office Management or Service Management. Driving a van/truck or personal car is required in two of the rotations. Our Management Trainee program is available nationwide.
- Must have, or will obtain, a Bachelor’s degree within six months
In order to comply with DOT requirements, qualified candidates must, prior to their first day of employment
Qualified candidates must meet all requirements outlined by the Department of Transportation (DOT) for driving a regulated vehicle weighing more than 10,000 lbs.
- Have an active driver’s license
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Obtain a DOT medical certification
- Provide documentation regarding their previous employment
- Co-op or internship experience in a Customer Service, Sales, Production or Administrative role
- A business or otherwise related academic major
- A leadership/management role on campus or related extracurricular activities
- Willingness to relocate regionally during, or at the end of, the program
Our Employee-partners Enjoy
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing/ESOP
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
- Disability and Life Insurance Package
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas is a publicly held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS and is a component of both the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index and Nasdaq-100 Index.