Cintas is currently seeking a Management Trainee to participate in an extensive, well-structured 24-month training program designed to provide a strong knowledge of all aspects of our business. The Management Trainee program combines a series of rotations in various departments and classroom seminars, with the purpose of preparing you for a leadership role in the area that maximizes their strengths and career advancement potential.
- Service/Operations Rotation: Direct interaction with customers on route will enhance your sales, communication, and customer service skills. Plus, this hands-on field experience also gives you the opportunity to work with all partners to explore Cintas from the ground floor.
- Warehouse/Production Rotation: By discovering exactly how we provide our products and services to our customers, you’ll develop your process management and inventory control skill set.
- Office Rotation: A great rotation for developing financial and administrative skills. You’ll benefit from insight into fundamental business practices such as invoicing procedures, new account set up, staff meeting protocol, financial statement mastery, and more.
- Sales Rotation: Cintas has consistently been ranked one of the best companies to sell for and this rotation gives you a firsthand view of how we earn this accolade. You’ll benefit from direct guidance on how to generate new business with sharpened sales, platform, negotiation and communication skills.
- Classroom Seminars: Throughout your program, you will have the opportunity to attend numerous professional development courses to improve your overall business acumen and your personal brand. Courses include (but not limited to): Six Sigma Green Belt, Core Course, Emotional Intelligence, Smith Drivers Training, The Spirit is the Difference- Leading a Diverse and Inclusive Workforce, and Requirement Based Selling Techniques Course.
Additional benefits include (but not limited to):
- Dedicated business and financial training
- Professional mentorship program
- Exposure to executive leadership
- Experiential learning are additional benefits of the program.
Upon completion of the program, the Management Trainee will be eligible to apply for a position in one of several areas, including but not limited to: Outside Sales, Production/Warehouse Management, Office Management or Service Management. Driving a van/truck or personal car is required in two of the rotations. Our Management Trainee program is available nationwide.