Day Camp Coordinator – Camp Cimarron
The Day Camp Coordinator administers a general program of recreation and nature related activities for children at an assigned Day Camp.
- Supervises, instructs and evaluates Camp Counselors and volunteer personnel assigned to assist in the conduct of Day Camp activities.
- Conducts a diversified program of children’s outdoor recreation activities.
- Issues and receives recreation equipment.
- Inspects grounds and equipment; recommends maintenance and repair.
- Maintains activity records and prepares reports.
- Makes recommendations with regard to the community-wide Day Camp program.
- Performs other related duties as directed and/or required.
- Purchases, inventories and distributes all camp supplies.
- Prepares camp newsletter for distribution.
- Regular and consistent attendance for the assigned work schedule is essential.
- Performs other duties as assigned