The Day Camp Counselor conducts a general program of recreation at an assigned site.
- Assists in the organization of campground activities while maintaining discipline and safety.
- Monitors supplies and equipment.
- Performs routine maintenance work necessary at Day Camp locations.
- Conducts outdoor recreation activities.
- Conducts nature, arts, crafts and music activities related to the outdoors.
- Maintains effective discipline and safety measures.
- Regular and consistent attendance for the assigned work schedule is essential.
- Performs other related duties as directed and/or required.