Skip to main nav
- Under close supervision, the Recreation Aide is responsible for providing assistance and support in the supervision of recreation programs, operations, and recreation center areas.
- Provides outstanding customer service.
- Provides information regarding recreation facilities, programs, events, and memberships.
- Assist in monitoring and enforcing policies, procedures, and safety regulations.
- Registers patrons for recreation programs and memberships; advises patrons of available programs and services; verifies membership status.
- Takes money for programs, memberships, reservations, and point of sale items.
- Prepares rooms for program activities, meetings, and events.
- Participates in cleaning equipment and facilities; restocks and maintains the organization of merchandise for sale.
- Regular and consistent attendance for the assigned work schedule is essential.
- Performs other duties as assigned.