Cleanis, branch of the Innothera group (1,000 employees in over 120 countries) is looking for an ecommerce / digital marketing intern to work closely with the ecommerce manager.
The job responsibilities will include supporting the ecommerce manager on the daily business as well as on long-term projects. It also includes tasks such as
– Content creation and performance analysis
– Contribution to market research product development
– Competitive analysis
– Reporting on sales and logistics
– Advertising campaigns management
– General business support as needed.
The intern will have the opportunity to work with key players of the ecommerce industry (Amazon.com, Walmart.com, Shopify…) and develop skills in various aspects of ecommerce: Business strategy, marketing, advertising, merchandising, logistics and more.
Starting and end dates are flexible, but ideally the intern would start in August or September 2021.
What you will gain:
• Personal and professional development
• Meaningful real-world work experience
• Exposure to executive leadership
• Involvement in strategic business activities and decisions
• Coaching and feedback from your manager
The ideal candidate is :
• Pursuing a bachelor or master degree in business, digital marketing, marketing or MIS ( required )
• Has a first experience in business, digital marketing, sales, entrepreneurship or advertising ( preferred )
About CLEANIS INC
Cleanis, branch of the Innothera group (1,000 employees in over 120 countries) is specialized in development, production and distribution of innovative medical devices. We are in charge of distributing in the US unique products for hygiene and body care, which can be used by a wide variety of customers from local hospitals to large national chain of drugstores. Cleanis benefits from the advantages of being part of a large group but has remained a start up in its structure and fast-pace environment.
Salary: $1,000.00 /month
Interested candidates may email their resume to the Ecommerce manager: email@example.com