CONTENT SPECIALIST (Videographer)
CV North America – McKinney, TX
Job Type: Full-Time
CV (Christian Vision) is an evangelistic nonprofit organization that exists to reach people with the gospel by introducing them to Jesus and encouraging them to become His true followers. We are looking for people who are passionate about using technology to share the hope of Jesus Christ.
For more information on our organization please visit our website: https://www.cvglobal.co
After looking at our website and description of our office below, please send us a message letting us know why you feel you would be a good fit for CV North America along with your resume, cover letter, and samples of your work.
Support the Content Manager and Country Manager in producing content for the region, according to CV’s mission and vision. Primary area of focus and responsibility will be evangelistic video content, as well as promotional content. This includes:
- Producing video, audio, and graphic design material to achieve mission value and audience reach as directed.
- Pre-production, production, and post-production processes.
- Assisting with the moderation and review of content.
- Brainstorming and generating ideas for new content.
- Creating project briefs and coordinating and collaborating with external sources.
- Location scouting and setup.
- Undertaking key technical responsibilities including maintenance, setup and operation of complex camera, lighting, sound, editing, construction and electrical equipment.
- Working according to budgeted costs and deadlines.
- Collaborating with Management, the Content Team, and other departments for key projects and deliverables.
- Training to develop skills as directed.
- Adhering to copyright and intellectual property laws.
- Ensuring consistency and quality of all deliverables and projects.
- Managing, uploading, and organizing files according to the asset management system.
- Helping improve the organization’s creative workflows and systems.
- Maintaining an up-to-date understanding of industry terminology, aesthetics, production processes, creative equipment, and software applications required for video editing, image manipulation, sound effects/design.
- Taking direction from the Content Manager as instructed.
Fulfill other duties, as common to all employees and as directed, within parameters outlined in both the mission and vision statements. This includes:
- To be available for personal and spiritual growth opportunities.
- To maintain a positive attitude.
- To be proactive and take initiative on tasks.
- To adhere to all regulations, CV policies, procedures and guidelines.
- To attend all required general staff and team meetings.
- To undertake professional development as required.
- To adhere to all occupational health and safety requirements of CV.
- To keep confidential the affairs of CV and its employees.
- To represent CV in a positive manner.
- To maintain appropriate licenses, as required.
- To keep abreast of latest methods and technologies.
- Excellent command of the English language both spoken and written.
- Minimum 4 year university degree.
- Experience in video and audio production. (Please provide samples of your work)
- Skilled in Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Audition, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and FCPX.
- Ability to operate DSLR cameras and supporting equipment.
- Graphic Design skills are an advantage.
- Experience working with internationally-based organizations or ministries is an advantage.
The CV North America office is made up of bright, energetic, and enthusiastic individuals who are eager to learn and create new ways to introduce the gospel of Jesus. With just under two dozen employees, every individual in the North America office collaborates and works closely together on a regular basis, while maintaining consistent communication with our other country offices around the world. When it comes to our work, we have a casual and fun atmosphere while still upholding a strong sense of discipline for the work that we do. We get excited knowing our daily responsibilities lead to people’s lives being changed, the Church being equipped to spread the good news of Jesus, and the administration of hope to a hurting world.
The applicant must be compatible with the team culture and existing personnel in the office. The majority of what we do can be learned, and the skill of an individual team member takes second place to the importance of ability to work on our team.
Note: Because we place such a high value on in-office collaboration, working remotely for this position is not an option.
Anyone interested in applying for CV North America, must adhere to our five core values:
- Learn to Learn (Eager to learn new skills)
- Up and to the Right (Attention to results and analytics)
- Enjoy the Hike (Appreciation for the daily routine not just the end goal)
- Choose Joy (Maintaining a positive attitude)
- Be Awesome Partners (Positive relationships with our church partners)
Thank you for your interest in working for CV North America. We look forward to hearing what you could contribute to our team!
Interested applicants should submit a resume, cover letter, and links to samples of their work.