DCC, founded in 1896, is the most exclusive and prestigious private club in the area and we pride ourselves on hiring the best of the best. Dallas Country Club is currently seeking qualified individuals for cook positions. Our clubhouse featuring 4 full-service restaurants, a large ballroom and several banquet facilities. DCC has several full service kitchens, a pastry shop and a butcher shop.
Benefits: For full-time employees the benefits include medical, dental, vision, basic life, and long-term disability. Benefits would begin the first of the following month after 60 days of employment. Also included in the benefits, Chaplain Service Team, 401K and PTO.
- Serve the guest in accordance with DCC standards of food quality, presentation and sanitation.
- High volume or fast casual experience recommended.
- Hot line experience recommended.
- Follow all Dallas Country Club policies and procedures.
- Comply with the clean as you go policy.
- Report to work on time and in proper uniform.
- Report to work complying with all appearance standards.
- Be aware of work schedule.
- Work as a TEAM.
- Follow safety procedures and policies to ensure a safe working environment.
- Honor all work-related requests made by a manager or supervisor, which may or may not be outside normal duties, to ensure guest satisfaction.
• Ability to inspect and maintain all areas for which you are responsible.
Permanent positions available.
1-3 years experience
Dallas Country Club will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability so that they can perform the essential functions of a job unless doing so causes a direct threat to these individuals or others in the workplace and the threat cannot be eliminated by reasonable accommodation and/or if the accommodation creates an undue hardship to DCC.