COWBOYS FIT COMMITMENT
Do your best always to help Cowboys Fit achieve its mission and promote and support our Core Values. Cowboys Fit Job Descriptions and Service Standards work together to provide team members with a clear understanding of their job responsibilities and service expectations. Together they form the basis from which performance is evaluated.
The Graphic Design Intern is a member of the Cowboys Fit Marketing Team and plays a key role in the company’s overall success.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assist the Marketing Coordinator with building out graphics, marketing campaigns, strategic
communication, and other marketing/graphic design duties assigned.
• Execute graphic design projects; including, but not limited to, sales collateral, advertising campaigns, email communication, print collateral, digital graphics (website, social media, video elements), digital ads, consumer product design, and presentation decks.
• Create functional templated designs to help departments with turn-key collateral; including, but not limited to, social media posts, business templates, website graphics, and ad rotations.
• Collaborate with Brand and Marketing team on visual architecture and concepts for full marketing
campaigns and roll outs.
• Ensure all designs follow brand standards and maintain a cohesive brand voice.
• Edit and design social media content across all platforms (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) including advertisements under the guidance of the Marketing Coordinator.
• Develop a monthly social media content and campaign calendar.
• Analyze performance and key metrics of graphics distributed.
• Prepare appropriate files for printers and vendors.
• Identify opportunities, trends and features to implement and improve collateral performance.
• Explore new strategic and creative marketing channels to deliver graphics through.
• Contribute light editorial content or copyrighting assistance as needed.
• Help foster a sense of community among Cowboys Fit consumers.
• Other duties as assigned.
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant.
Education and Experience:
• Pursuing college degree, preferably in graphic design, marketing, or sports management.
• Fluent knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop and Illustrator in a Mac environment required.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) Mac Operating Systems, Cloud-sharing platforms (Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft Teams).
Qualifications and Skills:
• Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects autonomously
• Experience working for clients and delivering finished product to desired specifications
• Strong graphic design skills
• Highly organized and communicative
• Ability to apply skills and edits learned from one task to future tasks
• Excellent project management skills including the ability to multi-task and balance multiple projects with moving timelines
• Creative ability to generate engaging, innovative visual communications pieces growing from brand parameters
• Ability to dive deep within a singular project, yet understand its role within a larger vision and scope
• Must have the ability to identify issues and make decisions in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong strategic and analytical capabilities
• Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
• Ability to be comfortable and energetic in the creative process
• Thrives working autonomously as well as in a team environment
• Demonstrate a positive, open and cheerful attitude
• Reliable, dependable, and accountable to themselves and the organization
• Experience working in the sports/fitness category is a plus
25-hours per week maximum with ability to work around class schedule if provided during application process.
Your daily schedule will vary throughout the week depending on the needs of the club, the staff, and the members.
Special events, promotions, and other demands may require some early mornings, late nights and weekends.
Key Performance Evaluation Factors:
1. Ability to exemplify and live the company’s core values
2. Ability to meet goals
3. Ability to fulfill essential duties
4. Contribution and proactive participation as part of the company’s social voice