This position comes with a $4,500 Stipend.
Provide students with appropriate learning activities and experiences designed to help them fulfill their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical, and social growth. Enable students to develop competencies and skills to function successfully in society.
- Valid Texas teaching certificate with required endorsement for subject and level assigned or approved alternative certification program
- Candidate must have satisfactory outcome of fingerprinting background check. Non-refundable fee (approximately $50) paid by employee.
- Knowledge of subject assigned
- General knowledge of curriculum and instruction
- Ability to research and develop teaching units
- Ability to instruct students and manage their behavior
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Student teaching or approved internship