Handshake # 4734390
The Templates Intern receives customer order specifications and translates them into CAD drawings to be used in the manufacture of wood and plastic laminate doors.
· Read customer machine sheets and hardware templates for doors.
· Input customer machine specification data into an Excel sheet.
· Communicate via email or phone with customers to clarify order details.
· Create CAD drawings of doors for employees and customers using AutoCAD software.
Education and experience
· Some college required, preferably in the engineering field.
Required skills and abilities
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
· Attention to detail.
· Great verbal and written communication skills.
· Good math skills.
· Will train on AutoCAD.
- Flexible with school schedule
· Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
· Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Denton Door Company manufactures commercial wood and laminate doors for a variety of industries including offices, hotels/resorts, educational facilities, healthcare/hospitals, and institutional/government buildings.
ALLOWED SCHOOL YEARS
Graduating after May 2022
All Construction Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Energy Engineering, General Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil/Environmental Engineering, Computer Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Materials Science & Engineering, and Electrical Engineering majors
WORK AUTHORIZATION REQUIREMENTS
US work authorization is required
*** To apply, please email your resume, cover letter & unofficial transcripts to:
Sarah Oehmler, HR Generalist, email@example.com