The Identity and Access Management (IAM) Business Office is responsible for governing the control standards of internal users and systems accessing DTCC information assets and infrastructure. The IAM Business office owns the control standards for access approvals, end user access, password management and privileged access. As such, the IAM performs several processes to manage access appropriately for joiners (new hires), movers (workers that move to new teams) and leavers of DTCC. Managing access effectively for the user community helps to protect DTCC’s information assets and ultimately ensure there are no risks due to inappropriate access.
The IAM Business Internship provides an opportunity to learn the risks and issues that may occur due to inappropriate access to end users. This will provide a foundation of DTCC’s control standards and policy that govern access to information assets. The intern will participate in projects and activities that implement these standards by partnering with members in business and technology teams.
- Candidates must be working towards a bachelor’s degree in the following curriculums: Business & Technology Management, Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Science, Business
- Candidates should demonstrate an interest in learning IAM Themes and IT Security Themes
- Candidates should demonstrate basic understanding of user account, application access and password management
- Candidates must have authorization to work permanently in the US without the need for sponsorship (now or in the future)
- Candidates must have minimum of a 3.2 GPA to be considered
About our Internship Program:
DTCC offers 10-week summer internships for university students in several departments and locations around the globe. Internships are an opportunity to contribute to DTCC’s daily operations, while learning more about the company and the financial services and technology industries. As a summer intern, you’ll be aligned as closely as possible to a team that leverages your academic skills and considers your future career aspirations. Upon a successful summer, interns will have the opportunity to be considered for our new graduate program upon obtaining their degree, also known as the EDGE Program.
Here’s what you can expect as a DTCC intern:
- Access to senior leaders
- Workshops for skill-building and career development
- Participation in employee resource groups
- Team volunteering with local charities
- A sense of community
Engage with DTCC this Fall:
Meet and learn from our colleagues as we host a series of virtual events this Fall. Visit our careers site at rb.gy/s6vxic to learn more and RSVP for our events.
- August – October 2021: Engage with us virtually and apply to our jobs
- November – January 2022: Interview virtually with our team
- February 2022: Receive an offer and accept!
- February – June 2022: Engage with our colleagues as you close out your school year
- June 2022: Start the Summer Intern Program