Apply in Handshake # #5042815
- Monitoring and safely assisting mobile service robots in a hospital environment (you will be onsite at various hospitals).
- Collecting data and troubleshooting in a variety of real-world situations, while simultaneously providing detailed and accurate feedback to our engineers.
- Prioritizing the customer experience, ensuring their expectations are always met or exceeded.
- Communicating with hospital staff and, occasionally, the public regarding robot operation.
- A high school graduate or possess a GED.
- Customer-service oriented: you are friendly, skilled in the art of de-escalation, and an able juggler of customer demands and company needs.
- An excellent written and verbal communicator: you convey information to internal stakeholders in phone calls and as the direct messenger.
- Organized: you can juggle and make progress on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Self-sufficient: you get things done, learn what you don’t know, and can make quick decisions independently, as circumstances require.
- Able to lift up to 40 pounds: you are unfazed by the need to transport robot equipment on an occasional basis
- Able to work approximately 7:30am-3:30pm Monday-Friday (or in 4 hour blocks Monday-Friday during those hours) but understanding that your schedule may shift as customer needs change over time.
- Willing to work during significant holidays: you understand that our customers (i.e. hospitals) don’t shut down during the holidays and neither can our robots.
- Willing to be vendor credentialed: our customers have strict standards and employment will be dependent on obtaining vendor credentials, the process of which will include various immunizations, a background check, a drug screen, among other steps.
- A safe driver: you will be responsible for transporting equipment from remote locations to onsite deployments.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WOULD BE:
- Extraverted: you can strike up a conversation with anyone and everyone loves your presence
- Responsive and responsible: you commit to deadlines, err on the side of over-communication, and understand the challenges of working with some co-workers that may be remote.
- Results-oriented: you’re happy to observe and take notes on end users interacting with the robot all day if that’s what it takes to get data for product analysis.
- Passionate about healthcare and technology coming together to help people
- A video game enthusiast: you will leverage your off-duty skills to become an expert at teleoperating the robot, when necessary.
- Formerly employed in the healthcare space: you have an insider understanding of the vernacular, organizational structure, and operational processes of hospitals.
- Passionate and clear-eyed when it comes to robots: you understand that there’s a gap between technological reality and media-driven expectations and are excited about the opportunity to move the industry forward by whatever means necessary, even if it isn’t glamorous.
- Opportunity to be part of our founding operations team
- Experience working with some of the leading experts in robotics
- Potential to radically change the future of healthcare
Temporary / Seasonal
We envision a future powered by robots that work seamlessly with human teams. We build the artificial intelligence that enables service robots to collaborate with people and adapt to dynamic human environments. Join our mission-driven, venture-backed team!