DoubleTree Dallas Near the Galleria prides itself on developing talent from within. Our future leaders start in entry level roles! Hospitality offers opportunities for team members to grow both personally and professionally. If you are looking for an adventurous career with endless opportunities that can take you anywhere in the world, this is the place to start!
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
As a member of our All-Star Guest Service Dream Team, the Guest Service Agent will be responsible for owning the guest experience from check in to check out.
A few essential parts of the day include but are not limited to:
- Greeting guests upon arrival and making them feel welcomed.
- Serve as the communication headquarters for the hotel by ensuring all essential happenings are communicated to the guest, team, and leadership.
- Be a source of information to guests regarding the local area.
- Accommodate general and unique requests.
- Be a guest advocate.
- Diffusing conflict or tense situations with guests.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills to be Successful:
- Genuine desire to create memorable experiences for others.
- Willingness to think out side the box.
- Ability to comprehend and complete basic math.
- Comfortable using a phone and basic office equipment.
- Ability to complete all required training within 30 days.
- Ability to stand through entire of shift.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate with guests.
- Ability to work a flexible scheduled including weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays.
DoubleTree Dallas Near the Galleria is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics