Join our Elite Team!
***$1,000 SIGN ON BONUS!***
$250 at first 30 days, $250 at 90 days and $500 at 180 days
Since 1998 EMLS has grown to become one of the leading Logistic companies in North Texas. We are seeking experienced production assembly workers to join our growing Elite team. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals to better connect with our customers by ensuring timely and accurate shipments.
Full Time Hours:
- 1st Shift: Monday – Friday 6:30am – 3:00pm
- 2nd Shift: Monday – Friday 4:00pm – 12:30am
Part Time Hours:
- Tuesday-Friday: 1am- 6am
What we offer for Full Time Employees:
- Permanent Positions
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
-Part time employees do not receive benefits
Assemble, line set, kit, and meter parts as required to meet customer requirements.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Performs all required tasks involved in the assembly of metal, fiberglass, or plastic parts according to build papers, work instruction, and other assembly instructions.
- Mark or identify parts according to the appropriate work instruction.
- Performs production inspection of work completed before shipment.
- Keep an accurate record of parts produced.
- Follow housekeeping guidelines for the work area.
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to read build papers, work instruction, drawings, or other assembly instructions.
- Ability to use drills, routers, sanders, air wrenches, and other hand tools as required.
- Ability to use basic math such as adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Basic computer skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, use hands to handle product, tooling, drive, type, or write; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee must regularly lift and move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus. The employee must demonstrate the ability to meet these physical demands within their 90-day probationary period.