Who we are:
Would you like to work for a stable, secure, and fast-growing airline where you will be stimulated, challenged, and have the opportunity to develop your career? If so, read on! Come and work with the best of the best at Envoy Air where you will join a team committed to providing outstanding service.
- Amazing employee flight privileges within the American Airlines global network
- Training and development programs to take your career to the next level
- Comprehensive health and life benefits (subject to location)
NEW PAY RATE: $11.99!
How you will make an impact?
- Responsible for loading and unloading baggage and other cargo as well as transporting these items to and from the aircraft, terminal, and bag room
- Clean and service cabin interiors with equipment and supplies by reaching, bending and twisting in confined spaces
- Hand clean the interior of aircraft including meal trays, lavatories, overhead storage bins and buffets
- Use powered equipment, such as cargoveyors, industrial tractors, forklifts, and motor scooters
- Will also manually operate equipment such as hand trucks, lavatory service carts, cargo and baggage carts
- Responsible for specialized cleaning fluids and equipment; hand tools such as pliers, screwdrivers for aircraft recouping; uses baggage and cargo scales
- Responsible for de-icing aircrafts and for pushing out/towing aircraft and related guideman functions
- De-ice aircraft following specific procedures during inclement weather; may be required to work at heights while de-icing aircraft
- Clerks will handle all responsibilities in a safe and timely manner to ensure all bags, cargo, passengers, and planes are loaded and unloaded properly for all arrivals and departures
Who are we looking for?
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required
- Must have a valid, unexpired and unsuspended state driver’s license; some license restrictions may prohibit a candidate from being considered for this role
- Must be able to work a schedule during overnight hours, including overnight hours on holidays and weekends
- Must be willing and able to lift bags and other items weighing up to 75 lbs.
- Must be willing and able to work outside in variable weather conditions
- Must enjoy working under deadlines, working a physical job outdoors, and have an interest in the airline industry
- Must be able to read, write, fluently speak, and understand the English language
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
Additional Position Details
- All Fleet Service Clerk wages are governed by the contract agreed upon between Envoy and the Transport Workers Union (TWU).
- The Company will pay fifty percent (50%) for the new hire employee’s first basic uniform set and the employee will pay fifty percent (50%) unless prohibited by local or state law.
- In locations handling US mail, must be able to pass a US Postal Service background check.
Please note: The description is intended to provide a brief overview of the position. It’s not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, expectations, and skills required of those in this position. Duties and expectations may be subject to change at any time.