Who we are:
Would you like to work for a stable, secure, and fast-growing airline where you will be stimulated, challenged, and have the opportunity to develop your career? If so, read on! Come and work with the best of the best at Envoy Air where you will join a team committed to providing outstanding service.
- Amazing employee flight privileges within the American Airlines global network
- Training and development programs to take your career to the next level
- Comprehensive health and life benefits (subject to location)
How will you make an impact?
The Uniform Program Manager position is part of the Customer Services Policy and Planning department and manages the Customer Service and Tech Ops uniform programs for over 10,000 team members. This position works directly with our frontline teams, American Airlines, and uniform vendors to ensure program and vendor standards are met according to various agreements and policies.
The ideal candidate has the following qualities:
– Has a passion for people leadership and enjoys the challenges of helping others succeed
– Leads by example; has been given top performance reviews from previous management
– Has demonstrated ability to independently complete projects/assignments from inception to full implementation
• Duties include vendor and program management, cost control initiatives, executive action plans, invoice validation, and effective communication
• Ensure internal uniform policies and image standards are written and updated to support the best interest of the company and team members
• Continual analysis of vendor compliance and service level agreements in respect to inventory and distribution of uniform pieces
• Lead and/or own many of the day-to-day tasks and ongoing projects including providing support for other team members
• Review business proposals, rate sheets, and Accounting documents
• Work in a team environment
• Ability to prioritize work and projects to meet deadlines and objectives
• Ability to work with minimal supervision, report to work regularly and on-time, and be self-motivated
• Ability to work under pressure and make important decisions without direct supervision
• Degree in Aviation, Business Administration, Communications or related
• Highly proficient in use of Microsoft Office software, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Excellent quantitative and analytical skills with an aptitude for problem solving
• Strong leadership and organizational skills
• Experience in an advanced management role
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Perform quality control on various projects to maintain
Envoy Air is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Envoy Air Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of American Airlines Group, provides regional flight service to American Airlines under the American Eagle brand and ground handling services for many American Airlines Group flights. The company was founded in 1998 as American Eagle Airlines, Inc., following the merger of several smaller regional carriers to create one of the largest regional airlines in the world. Envoy is headquartered in Irving, Texas, with hubs in Dallas/Fort Worth, Chicago and Miami, with a large ground handling operation in Los Angeles. Connect with Envoy on Twitter @EnvoyAirCareers, on Instagram @EnvoyAirCareers, and on Facebook at Facebook.com/envoyaircareers and Facebook.com/EnvoyPilotRecruitment.