As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Come, and be where it begins.
In our exciting opportunities as an intern, you will enjoy:
- 1:1 Mentorship
- Intern Specific Events & Projects
- Career Development
- Peer & Senior Level Networking
- Participation in Employee Resource Groups
In our internship roles you will need:
- 3.0+ GPA
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate, Master’s, or PhD on a full-time basis at a 4-year college or university
- Be available to work 40 hours per week during the summer
- Have at least 1 semester left (post-internship)
- Major, experience, or demonstrable interest in the position you apply for
We have several positions that fall under our Engineering Internship, we are looking for competencies that include:
- Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Telecom Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or similar discipline
- Computer Science, Technical Telecom, Electronics, or Computer Science Engineering experience
- Technical understanding of: Cloud, Virtualization and IP
- Exposure to Linux system
- Coding skills (such as Python, Java, or Scala)
- Excellent communication as well as intercultural skills
- Open-minded and motivated to work in multicultural team
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong customer service orientation
The ideal Engineering interns should:
Be enthusiastic solution finders astute in the latest technologies, but with the non-technical savvy to be a valued and respected part of their team. We are looking for undergrad, Master’s, MBA, and PhD students.
Our dedicated team of University Recruiters accept applications from September through April. Most of our positions are filled during the Fall semester though, so we strongly encourage students to apply early.
Our hiring process is as follows:
- Apply online (Sept-April)
- If selected: A recruiter contacts you via email or phone
- If selected: Hiring manager interview
- If selected: Offer extended
- Start Internship (May or June)
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
Are you in?
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.