US work authorization (Required)
Full Job Description
ExVeritas is a growing, privately owned, independent test lab providing a range of technical services to our clients. We provide globally recognized safety, quality system, and competency trainings from our offices in Dallas, Denmark, and the UK. This is an entry level engineering position at our Garland, TX location. This position will be primarily tasked with conducting technical evaluations of a range of industrial products based on requirements of published standards as well as conducting tests based on written procedures. Potential travel of 20-30%. Company supported health insurance, PTO, and Retirement Plans included as part of compensation.
Find out more about us at: www.exveritas.com/about-us/
Degree in engineering (electrical preferred). Associates accepted with relevant experience.
Ability to utilize test equipment such as data-loggers, DMMs, oscilloscopes, etc.
Experience working with electrical test equipment.
Experience with regulatory standards and testing.
Experience with design or manufacture of electrical equipment.
- Conduct evaluations of client submitted equipment against technical requirements included documented evaluation and testing.
- Communicate with clients to coordinate the supply of technical information and equipment needed to conduct assessment.
- Adherence to internal operational procedures.
- Communicate with clients and potential clients regarding active and potential projects.
- Develop or modify lab test apparatus.
- Travel to client and partner sites as required both domestic and international.
- Provide estimates for client request for quotation.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- Associate (Required)
Willingness To Travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
- One location