Travel Industry Reservations Intern
You are the beginning of an exceptional guest experience. As a Travel Industry Reservations Intern, you will make our guests feel welcome and assist in booking their stays.
This is a part-time, temporary position.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property
- Hands- on experience in a luxury environment across diverse sales segments not limited to: Luxury Travel, Wholesale, Corporate Travel.
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Assist clients with booking needs
- Create and manage rooming lists
- Support Travel Industry Associate Director and Travel Industry Specialist with projects as needed
- Learn and utilize various sales and reservations systems including, Oracle PMS, Extranets, InTouch, and others.
- Organize and implement administrative systems & procedures, and perform necessary support duties
Your experience and skills include:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work in an environment with multiple interests
- Ability to handle complex and confidential information with discretion
- Competency using a variety of computer softwares including Microsoft Office
Your team and working environment:
A Forbes Travel Guide Four Star property, Fairmont Austin offers true luxury in downtown Austin with 1,048 guestrooms and suites, along with over 140,000 square feet of meeting and event space. This is your opportunity to be part of the most innovative and passionate hotel teams in one of the fastest growing markets in the United States. The Travel Industry Specialist will work with the Associate Director of Travel Industry Sale to exceed client’s expectations by collaborating with operational and revenue management teams.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities. By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS