This is a temp-to-hire role where the associate will train for 9 weeks and is eligible to become a regular full-time Fidelity associate after successfully working in the role for six months. We offer virtual interviews, paid training, and the ability to work from home.
Fidelity’s Financial Services Associates are the primary point of contact for customer calls regarding their Defined Contribution retirement plans. Financial Services Associates take personal responsibility for identifying customer needs and responding in a timely manner, while providing a high value customer experience. Engage in fulfilling work by educating and empowering customers to make more informed financial decisions that can help them in their retirement years.
· Completing Defined Contribution (401K) Plan Training and ongoing education and learning.
· Establishing rapport with customers, making them feel unique and valued.
· Answering customer queries with a professional attitude and manner while adhering to measurable departmental goals.
· Processing transactions accurately.
· Effectively utilizing and navigating internal resources to arrive at the right solution for the client e.g. computer systems, online resources, and business partner relationships.
· Actively participating in Quality Improvement Process.
· Demonstrating excellent call handling skills, perseverance and respect with complex and non-complex calls.
· Defining a problem clearly and raising concerns appropriately when necessary.
· Understanding that you are “Fidelity’s Voice to Our Customers”.