The Intern is the individual responsible for assisting the Interior Designers with FF&E, architectural drawings, and other aspects of hospitality interior design.
– Proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop
– Knowledge of Spexx and Sketchup preferred
– Must be a self-starter
– Must have a versatile skill set, i.e. FF&E, architectural drawings and schematic design
– Must be willing to work flexible hours
– Assist design team with various basic tasks, including layouts, renderings and color boards, selections of FF&E
– Upkeep of materials library, including the studio worktable, neatening and maintaining of binders and samples on library shelves, and filing of all new binders received in the mail or after vendor presentations