In order to be considered, please apply directly to the link below:
Fossil Group is looking for Interns for Spring 2022 to work on our Product Development teams. You will have the possibility to work on either Fossil Brand, or one of our licensed brands. We are seeking entry level candidates who work well in a team environment and have a passion for product development. Day to day responsibilities will include researching current and future fashion trends, preparing presentations, production work, organizing samples, and the opportunity to submit concepts for new development.
As an intern, you will work alongside your team on a variety of projects that will be impactful to the business. Our curriculum has been structured in such a way that your experience as an intern at Fossil is both educational and fun, while keeping you connected with your mentor, manager, and fellow interns! You will gain exposure to company leaders through roundtables, your final project showcase, and other company functions. You will also have the opportunity to learn more about the unique, inner workings of the company first-hand, such as a tour of our Distribution Center, all while enjoying the perks of our home office and creative culture.
This intern position is located at Fossil’s headquarters based in Richardson, Texas. Spring internship dates are January 17, 2022 – April 29, 2022. All interns must be able to complete a 40 hour work week during this 15 week timeframe. Applicants need to be willing to provide their own transportation and accommodations to complete a 40 hour work week. This is a paid internship.
Who You Are :
- Sophomore, Junior, Senior or graduate student currently enrolled in an accredited university majoring in Product Development (preferred), Fashion Merchandising, or Business
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Software skills: Microsoft Office Suite (Excel highly preferred), knowledge of Illustrator is a bonus
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Refined presentation skills
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment while handling multiple projects
- Sense for fashion and ability to generate new product ideas
- Retail experience preferred