Fujitsu at a Glance
Fujitsu is a leading information and communication technology (ICT) company, headquartered in Japan, offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services. Approximately 132,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers.
We are a corporate culture that places great value on the pursuit of new possibilities previously unimagined and brings them to fruition has been the foundation of the Fujitsu’s success since its inception. In an increasingly competitive world, in which the pace of change continues to accelerate, Fujitsu must strive for continuous innovation. Each and every employee will rise to the challenge of creating new value amid changes in the management environment, technology, society and the marketplace. With a spirit of challenge, we are committed to the continuous creation of new value. Fujitsu wants innovators like you!
The Human Resources department is looking for a summer intern to work alongside the Human Resources team on various projects, primarily in Talent Acquisition.
Job Responsibilities and projects include:
- Support the University Relations Recruiter in managing the intern program by planning social activities, working with leaders of various business units to conduct events, host meetings, etc.
- Review and update new grad or intern marketing documents, reflecting program highlights and benefits.
- Draft a recruitment campaign targeting college students through various media outlets.
- Report on and analyze metrics for the Talent Acquisition team.
- Gain exposure to other HR functions such as full cycle experienced recruiting, training or compensation functions.
- Support diversity program initiatives by reviewing and recommending metrics to achieve business goals.
- Provide support to employee resource group development and expansion activities for North America.
- Support HR improvement projects to consolidate and streamline processes.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or other HR related discipline degree.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be self-driven and creative with the passion to go above and beyond.
- Must demonstrate strong attention to detail and apply a high degree of confidentiality.
- Tech Savvy, Strong MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) skills are required. Experience with SharePoint and ATS (SuccessFactors) is a plus.
At Fujitsu, one of our corporate principles is “We respect human rights.” This principle underpins our corporate and individual activities and guides the actions of every Fujitsu Group member. We embrace diversity and equal opportunity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. By empowering people, we can unleash our collective strengths to create a better experience for our employees, our customers, and our partners.