FX Well is committed to providing exceptional customer service to each and every guest; we want each guest’s experience to be nothing less than exceptional! The Guest Relations Teammate is a direct representation of FX and provides the guests first and last impression of FX Well. The Teammate is to create an exceptional experience for every guest and be sure FX is presented at its finest (clean, updated, professional, etc.). We require our team to follow our choreography and protocols to ensure consistency for the guest’s experience.
The Guest Relations Teammate is responsible for working closely with the Guest Relations Manager by supporting the day to day activities and needs of our guests. All team members must model the brand by showing passion, creativity, and quality and more importantly abide by all Policies & Procedures (see Handbook), Protocols and efficiently complete all tasks assigned while achieving goals of the team. The Teammate works closely with the guests, Service Providers and Guest Relations Manager to ensure communication, consistency, teamwork and ultimately exceed our guest’s expectations.
- Ability to effectively communicate with guests and teammates
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Comply with dress code
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to take responsibility for actions
- Preferred experience with CRM Software but not required
- Preferred Customer Service or selling experience (retail, hospitality, customer service, etc.) but not required