- Work to understand both our clients’ and our company’s business needs and end goals to develop automated solutions and systems
- Collaborate and communicate internally with team members to identify solution options, learning from past experiences, and innovating new solutions
- Develop and maintain expert level understanding of Salsify and its business application.
- Utilize various coding in tandem with established platforms to create innovative data paths and intuitive user experiences
- Provide service delivery, including project management, design, and configuration, and training a solution mindset, with the utmost professionalism
- Learn (and drive new) industry best practices and identify how solutions can be leveraged to implement these practices for client success.
Key Qualifications & Experiences
- Recent or upcoming college graduates with majors in computer science, programming, software/electrical/computer engineering
- A fundamental curiosity and desire to analyze and solve business problems with a wide range of business applications
- A willingness to learn, adapt, and pivot
- A self-starter with initiative and drive to innovate
- Juggling multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to think strategically and align client business pain points to solution options, while also being able to dive into the details to implement an approach.
- At least 3 years of programming experience, whether indirect (such as courses in programming, hobby programming), or direct (employment experience) is required.
- Experience with version control software such as GitHub for maintaining code integrity and tracking changes and bugs, or an understanding of how this process works.
- Strong working knowledge of Office Products
- Knowledge of Salsify beneficial, but not required