We have an exciting career opportunity for a university INTERN with the BigFix team at HCL Software!
Spend time at a successful, global tech company while working alongside our smart development team to engage in critical projects that simultaneously impact our products and help launch your future career path.
BigFix Software Developer Intern skills:
· Work with servers, applications, and databases
· Work with frameworks such as: Angular.js, Node.js, REACT
· Familiar with APIs
· Familiar with HTML, CSS, JSON
· Familiar with Git source control system
· Have an interest in, understanding of, or experience with Agile development methodology
What you will do:
· Use your existing technical knowledge while building new skills in the most cutting-edge industry tools, frameworks, and methodologies to add additional substance to your existing student portfolio.
· Work in an Agile, collaborative environment to understand requirements, design, code and test innovative applications, and support these applications for our highly-valued customers.
· Design and code components that are reusable, scalable, and meet critical architecture goals.
· Create automated frameworks, processes, and test cases based on functional and non-functional requirements.
Who You Are:
· You are highly motivated and have a passion for creating and supporting great products.
· You thrive on collaboration, working side by side with people of all backgrounds and disciplines, and you have very strong verbal and written communication skills.
· You are great at solving problems, debugging, troubleshooting, designing, and implementing solutions to complex technical issues.
· You have a good understanding of software development and programming languages.
Who We Are:
Our diverse, multi-disciplinary team includes software developers, architects, test automation engineers, technical writers, and UX designers, who collectively work to advance the evolution of our industry-leading endpoint management solution. Our dynamic corporate culture includes significant employee recognition and support, including Employee of the Month celebrations, release celebrations, volunteering opportunities, as well as activities such as Running Club and Game Nights.
During the Summer Intern program, you will be working directly with a team of intern-peers from different schools across the US and assigned to a Mentor. You will be tasked with a specific technical project, which you will work on for the duration of the program and then demo to our wider team.