We have an exciting career opportunity for a university INTERN with the BigFix team at HCL Software!
Spend time at a successful, global tech company while working alongside our smart software product development team to engage in critical projects that simultaneously impact our products and help launch your future career path.
What you will do:
- Create high-fidelity design
- Present your design to product development team and customers
- Participate in UX activities
- Participate in QAing the coded version of the UI
- Provides guidance on branding, styleguide, and UI component
- Utilize tools such as Adobe Creative, Balsamiq, Sketch, and Figma
Good to have:
- UX process flow knowledge
- Understand or know UI coding language
- Software development process
- Agile process
Who You Are:
- You are highly motivated and have a passion for creating and supporting great products
- You thrive on collaboration, working side by side with people of all backgrounds and disciplines, and you have very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Major in: Arts & Design, Design & Applied Arts, Game Development, Graphic Design, Product Design/Packaging, Computer Science
- Require: Must have an online portfolio
Who We Are:
Our diverse, multi-disciplinary team includes software developers, architects, test automation engineers, technical writers, and UX designers, who collectively work to advance the evolution of our industry-leading endpoint management solution. Our dynamic corporate culture includes significant employee recognition and support, including Employee of the Month celebrations, release celebrations, volunteering opportunities, as well as activities such as Running Club and Game Nights.
During the Summer Intern program, you will be working directly with a team of intern-peers from different schools across the US and assigned to a Mentor. You will be tasked with a specific project, which you will work on for the duration of the program and then demo to our wider team.