At Henderson Engineers, we’re about more than just buildings. We’re about the people, experiences and potential found inside. We’re known for our technical excellence, but we bring so much more to the table. We love the process that brings buildings to life. And we’re changing the industry by integrating the building design and construction process.
We view each of our employees as an essential part of our mission to lead the field.
It’s What We Do
We provide total building system design services across multiple high-growth markets for industry leaders. You’ll get to use your talent to work on some of the country’s biggest names in higher education, sports & venue, healthcare, grocery, restaurant and retail.
It’s How We’re Different
But, we’re also about more than just engineering. We’re about you. You, and the hundreds of passionate employees who made us who we are today.
Together, we dream up inventions that solve industry-wide problems, design spaces that become landmarks, win medals in fitness challenges, and toast to the good life at our legendary golf tournaments.
- Technical design and quality control on assigned projects – Retail, Warehouse, Restaurant and Grocery to name a few
- Running HVAC load calculations and selecting equipment
- Assisting in the production of construction documents (drawing and specifications) for new buildings, renovations and additions to existing facilities
- Creating and maintaining project schedules
- Providing coordination of project designs with other disciplines
- Maintaining positive client relationships
- Have a Bachelor of Science degree in Architectural or Mechanical Engineering, a technical degree or certification and strong relevant experience may be commensurate for bachelor’s degree
- Have, in lieu of a degree, possess at least 3+ years of closely related building systems design experience
- Possess relevant professional experience in building systems/HVAC in the MEP market
- Have the ability to perform accurate load calculations
- Possess successful verbal and written communication skills
- Are proficient in the use of AutoCAD and Revit
- Have the ability to meet fast-paced deadlines while maintaining quality design
Let’s Talk Perks
We take care of our people. As a Henderson employee, you’ll enjoy some pretty awesome perks. Trust us, your friends will all have work envy.
Flexible Work Hours (Because we all need to balance work and life.)
Casual Dress Code (Be yourself, please.)
Paid Volunteer Time (We literally pay you to volunteer.)
Paid Parental Leave (Because we know both parents deserve to be there for a new baby.)
Health and Wellness Initiatives (Get Fit and Stay Fit.)
Receptive and Forward-Thinking Leadership (Our doors are always open.)
Clear Career Path Options (We want you to excel.)
Industry-leading 401K match and profit sharing (When the company succeeds, we all share in that success.)
Paid Training for Professional Development (We’ll pay for the time you take getting better at what you do.)
Performance Bonuses (When you do well, we reward you for your work.)
Comprehensive and Extensive Insurance (We’ve got you covered.)
Paid Term Life and Disability (We’ve got your family covered, too.)
Financial Wellness & Coaching Program (Financial security makes you a happier team member.)
Henderson Engineers, Inc. and Henderson Building Solutions are EEO Employers/Vet/Disabled and participate in the E-Verify program
Applicants for positions with Henderson Engineers/Henderson Building Solutions must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and verification of eligibility will be required at the time of commencement of employment.