The Sales Support Specialist (SSS) will provide support to Work Truck Finance Sales Team and Dealers throughout the credit lending process to ensure business is flowing efficiently. Additional assignments and projects will be delegated as needed to satisfy business requirements.
Commitment to Internal Control:
The incumbent must understand, abide, and uphold the system of internal controls related to the essential duties and responsibilities of the position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Act as primary support for Sales Team members and Work Truck Finance dealers.
• Manage application workflow by frequently monitoring electronic queues/emails submitted by sales and/or dealers to proactively ensure all needs are met in an orderly and professional manner.
• Initiates follow up calls to dealer personnel and 3rd Party insurance vendors to obtain missing information on active deals.
• Responsible for being a trusted contact and liaison between dealership personnel and credit and operations. The SSS will work together with the RSM/SDR to bring deal to completion in an expedient manner.
• Possess expert knowledge of Work Truck Finance policies and guidelines to effectively communicate to dealers, and internal/external staff. Strive to execute the transaction flow as a seamless process, regardless of origin.
• Provide technical assistance and product information to our sales team when team members are traveling.
Responsibility and Decision-Making Authority:
• Act upon and make decisions within documented procedural guidelines.
• Facilitate incoming dealer support phone calls/facsimile/Internet submission requests accurately and expeditiously.
• Work well within a team environment and be willing to jump in to provide support to Sales Team and Dealers.
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
• Superior customer service skills.
• Critical/Analytical thinker that can look “out of the box” for solutions and process improvement.
• Strong computer software skills: Microsoft Suite and Vision. Knowledge of InfoLease is helpful, but not required.
• Commitment to company values / departmental procedures.
• Multi-Task / Detail oriented – Time Management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities simultaneously. Attention to detail and ability to adhere to time commitments.
• Strong proofreading skills.
Education and Experience:
• Related administrative experience 1+ years; Finance/Banking industry preferred.
• BA/BS preferred minimum Associates Degree in Business related fields considered.
Licensing and Certification:
• May be required as business needs evolve.
• Fulltime hours may vary and may require some evening work based on business needs.
Location: Flower Mound, TX office
Tools and Equipment Used:
• Phone headset, virtual meetings, PC, copier, fax, phone, and other typical office equipment.
• Ability to work in an in office or remote environment while working independently at a high productivity level.
• Digital dexterity and hand/eye coordination in operation of office equipment.
• Light lifting and carrying of supplies, files, etc.
• Ability to speak to and hear customers and/or other employees via phone or in person.
• Body motor skills sufficient to enable incumbent to move from one office location to another.
The job description does not constitute an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.