Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell is hiring a Mechanical Engineer I or Mechanical Engineer II. Envision, design and develop products and systems as a highly engaged and integrated engineering team. You will collaborate across Honeywell engineering teams to create solutions and systems that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will participate in all phases of product development and will be part of a group of hardworking engineers whose expertise ensures the success of engineering projects and programs.
You must have:
- Must be pursuing a Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or a Mechanical Engineering field
- Must graduate between May 2020 and May 2021
- Due to US Export Control Laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have a protected status
- We value:
- Motivated to drive improvements in a substantial environment
- Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience
- Team working ability
- Individuals who are results-oriented and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or necessary to by events
- Ability to easily and effectively balance many priorities and results-oriented demands
- Good interpersonal skills verbal and written
- Confirmed experience with design tools for the field (Mathcad / Matlab, etc.)
- Validated academic excellence (3.0 GPA and higher)