Nautilus Hyosung America, Inc. (HYOSUNG) is a world leader in ATM self-service technologies. We have built a reputation for innovation by continually researching, developing and delivering quality ATM products – flexible products that adapt to our changing world and our customers’ changing needs.
As a Professional Services Engineer, you will enable the successful implementation of Hyosung’s hardware and software products at leading financial institutions. You will provide our customers with technical expertise and on-site support for implementation of new products – from concept to delivery. You will gather customer requirements, use Hyosung’s existing product offerings to build a solution to match the client’s requirements, implement the solution with the client and provide initial support during the rollout of the project.
- Gather and document customer requirements for implementation of new products
- Provide guidance on configuration and setup of ATM software and hardware
- Install and configure ATM software application
- Function as a subject matter expert and a resource for best practices for our clients
- Provide training on implementation and configuration of software and hardware
- Support sales in quoting PS effort and drafting SOW for new effort requests
- Manage the creation of new and existing training content
- Assist our software support teams to solve support cases, when needed.
- Serve a customer-facing role representing Hyosung to our customers and partners
- Education: BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or 5+ years of working experience
- Programming and scripting skills
- Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems, including installation, troubleshooting and operating in a secure version of the OS
- Basic knowledge of computer networking and communication
- Knowledge of ATM hardware and software a plus
- Project management experience and skills a plus
- Self-driven person with good communication skills
- Significant Travel Required
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions.
- Primarily sedentary work in a general office environment
- Ability to communicate and exchange information
- Ability to comprehend and interpret documents and data
- Requires occasional standing, walking, lifting, and moving objects (up to 10 lbs.)
- Requires manual dexterity to use computer, telephone and peripherals
- May be required to work extended hours for special business needs
- May be required to travel at least 15% of time based on business needs.
- While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to talk and hear.
- Vision abilities required to perform this job include close vision.
While performing the responsibilities of the job, these work environment characteristics are representative of the environment the job holder will encounter. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- The employee may be occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and vehicles.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
- The passage of employees through the work area is average and normal.