Integrated Real Estate Group (Integrated Senior Lifestyles)
Integrated Real Estate Group is not one company but several, with each providing years of proven experience and results in their specialization while remaining highly integrated with all of the others. We have become an industry leader in property management, development, construction, housing solutions, and senior living lifestyles since 1995. With high values, morals and standards reflected in everything we do, we strive to be the leader in building and operating senior living and multifamily communities. Join our team of dedicated professionals and jump-start your career. We know that when you succeed, we succeed!
We are currently looking for a Human Resources Intern to join our corporate team in Southlake, Texas.
Ideally, this person is in the pursuit of a 4 year Business degree in Human Resources Management, or the like. Our ideal Intern is professional, reliable and driven to learn and grow their HR skills. Please take a look at the job duties and benefits below.
• Assists the Director of HR, HR Manager, Payroll Administrator and Recruiting Specialist with special duties and projects, as assigned.
• Manages the community and corporate job posts.
• Completes Employment Verifications.
• Verifies and assists with managing the Employee Rent Discount program.
• Assists in maintaining personnel documentation, job descriptions and human resources folders, in general.
• In pursuit of a 4 year Business degree required.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
Integrated Real Estate Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Integrated Real Estate Group participates in e-verify for employment authorization verification.