Jack Henry’s Talent Development team has cultivated a culture of taking initiative and being resourceful. The team consists of learners with curious minds who acknowledge each other’s strengths and improvements, express appreciation and gratitude, act as thought-partners and collaborators, and are capable of working independently and collaborating with others.
The internship program begins June 7, 2021 and ends August 13, 2021. This position can be hired in Allen, TX or be a remote hire.
A Successful Candidate Should
- Have previous exposure to HR, Diversity and Inclusion, and/or Organizational Behavior Psychology.
- Possess an intrapreneurial spirit with an ability to innovate within an existing organization and get things done well in a new way.
- Be able to communicate ideas and create personal relationships through writing and have strong/proven interpersonal skills.
If you want to work in a team where you are trusted and encouraged to think creatively, look no further! We believe that when we partner our passion for people with our business, we build a more inclusive, diverse, and fun environment for all. We think you will love it here.
- Currently be enrolled at an accredited university or college
- Pursue a bachelor’s degree in HR, Diversity and Inclusion, Organizational Behavior, Organizational Psychology, Change Management (not technical), Multicultural Studies, Sociology, or Anthropology.
- Have and maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Be able to work up to 40 hours per week throughout the summer internship with minimum absences.
- Completed sophomore year of college (at minimum)
- Meet legal requirements to work in the U.S. for an indefinite period of time.
- Strong Microsoft Office Abilities and Skills
- Experience with research and data review, qualitative and quantitative
- Excellent presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- Successful history in creating innovative solutions
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, TechSmith Camtasia, or other digital content creation tools.
- Involvement with diversity and inclusion, multicultural, or similar groups
- Works on projects and tasks that are pertinent to the needs of the business unit by applying knowledge, experience and/or education.
- Works with other team members to learn and assist with projects relevant to the department and pursuit of degree.
- Assists the team in their day-to-day functions of servicing our clients or internal customers.
- Assisting with special projects as needed.
- Essential functions to be specified at the department level.
- Begins with a new employee orientation and concludes 10 weeks later with a final project retrospective.