This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience with minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Strong technical design skills and ability to deliver complex solutions for a fast paced financial institution
- Solve business problems by leveraging salesforce platform offerings
- Analyze and document existing complex custom processes and propose options for streamlining existing code if necessary
- Hands on experience with Apex, Lightning Components, Visualforce, Force.com, Workflows, Triggers, REST API
- Salesforce Administration and Configuration Experience
- Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery experience a plus.
- Kafka, GAIA, Apigee, Hera DB experience a plus.
- Experience using Salesforce Data Loader
- Experience working with integrating 3rd party systems with Salesforce, Marketo, DocuSign
- Salesforce Certifications is a plus
- Very strong knowledge of salesforce product suite
- Experience in the full application life cycle from technical design to development, testing, and deployment
- Experience with Single Sign On, Partner API & Enterprise API is highly desired.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a creative, Agile environment
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects – Strong communication skills, both written and verbal is required
- Ability to lead initiatives and drive the execution with sense of urgency and ownership
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.