Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.
Over the last 125 years, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers.
We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, and Asia.
As a Data Science intern, you’ll gain hands-on experience working on projects focused on programming and building algorithms to solve business applications. You’ll be partnering with Senior Leaders and working cross-functionally to troubleshoot and complete end to end spectrum projects. In addition, you will able to get involved in a mix of programming, mathematics, algorithms and visualization tasks. An internship with us will reveal to you the ‘ins-and-outs’ of this industry!
- Students pursing a Master’s degree in IT Management, Business Analytics, Computer Science or another related field
- Experience with machine learning and programming skills
- Prior work experience in data analytics, data engineering or intelligence systems
- Technical skills in Python, R & Scala
- Ability to work well in a team setting